The Loupedeck hardware devices are extensions to the keyboard, mouse, graphic tablet, and pen, and along with Loupedeck’s software application, provide the user more control of target software, either via API integrations or shortcut profiles.
Here is what you need to get started:
- Basic knowledge of .NET and C# development
- Understanding of the software or hardware that you want to integrate with Loupedeck
- A powerful enough computer running Windows 10/11 or macOS, with a free USB type B or type C port to connect to the Loupedeck device
- Local admin rights on your computer
- A .NET IDE. Loupedeck recommends Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 (for example, the free Microsoft Visual Studio Community, or its Professional/Enterprise editions) or Microsoft Visual Studio for Mac. See the development guide for possible alternatives.
- A Loupedeck CT, Loupedeck Live, Loupedeck Live S, or Razer Stream Controller device for testing your plugin