Each plugin can be in one of the following states:
- "Normal" - plugin is working properly;
- "Warning" - plugin is partially working;
- "Error" - plugin is not working:
- application is not installed;
- cannot connect to application plugin;
- cannot connect to cloud service;
- login or authentication required;
By default plugin is in "Normal" state.
Plugin developer should call
OnPluginStatusChanged method to change plugin state.
The following methods are available.
- To set "normal" state:
- To set "error" state:
this.OnPluginStatusChanged(PluginStatus.Error, "Cannot connect to Twitch application", "https://support.loupedeck.com/knowledgebase/article12345.html");
- Working example: