Overview of Loupedeck software
The Loupedeck software controls numerous target applications (for example, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe After Effects, or OBS Studio) via an API integration for direct control of the integrated software, and also allows you to create custom profiles to control shortcut actions in any other software you choose (such as Chrome, Excel, Zoom).
Loupedeck consists of:
- One or more Loupedeck consoles, connected to a Windows or a Mac computer with a USB cable or Bluetooth.
- The Loupedeck service that converts the console's control events (key presses, encoder rotations, and touch events) to plugin actions based on the current device layout.
- A device layouts database that links the console's controls to plugin actions.
- Loupedeck Configuration UI where you can change the device layouts to customize your Loupedeck consoles and configure other application settings.
- Loupedeck plugins that execute plugin actions by communicating with external applications and/or devices and/or cloud services.
- External applications, devices, and cloud services that Loupedeck works with.